Friday, December 1, 2017

BOGO Free 2017 Begins Today

Welcome to my 6th annual BOGO Free, Six Weeks of Giving. Each year for a limited time I make my paintings available for an incredible deal. You buy one and you get one free. The pricing even includes shipping to the continental US. Contact me for other shipping options. Because these prices are already an incredible value, I accept checks, but you may pay with a credit card for a 3% charge to cover the fees.

This year because I was in Australia for my solo exhibition, the BOGO begins today December 1st and will last for six weeks. I will post 10 paintings each week so you still have an incredible selection to choose from. I love doing this every year because I connect with so many new collectors, and reconnect with long time friends. If you see something you like, email me right away so you can claim it. Don't let your favorite get away. Shipping went up this year so the prices are just slightly higher than last year to cover the increase.

I will post ten paintings each week for six weeks. Select ones you like; you may choose from any week. If you see one you like, let me know and I will save it until you find your second painting. They go fast! When you have made all of your selections, send me a check and I send you the paintings. If you need another form of payment contact me for options. Here are the prices. Remember this is the price for 2 paintings including shipping to the continental US. This special only happens once a year for a very limited time. Don't miss out!

2 - 7x7 for $275 and it includes shipping
2 - 9x9 for $375
2 - 11x9 for $475
2 - 12x9 for $675-these are cradled, no frames
2 - 13x10 for $675
2 - 13x13 for $775
2-  16x13 for $875
2 - 14x14 for $975 
2 - 26x14 for $1475 

Some frame sizes vary in width and depth, and some are unframed. All framed ones are in black wood floater frames. Check overall dimensions and descriptions. If you have any questions please email me, skwduran@msn.com

Here are the paintings for WEEK 1


colorful abstract painting by Sandra Duran Wilson
Trust Sold!
I trusted my process as I developed the composition and color combination. I love playing transparency and opacity with texture. This painting has a beautiful matte finish and tons of texture. It is ready to hang and this size is 14.25"x11.25" and it is $675 for 2 paintings including shipping. Team up with someone and make this yours. Contact me to save this painting for you.

abstract painting by Sandra Duran Wilson
side view of Trust Sold!

abstract geometric painting by Sandra Duran Wilson
Counting 14.25"x11.25" SOLD!

Counting is an acrylic and mixed media painting on panel. It has textures that rise above the surface. The painting has the appearance of a wax finish but it is all acrylic. It is $675 for 2 paintings including shipping. Contact me to save this one to your collection.

framed abstract painting by SDW
Counting side view  SOLD!


abstract resin painting
side view of Rising Sold!

resin abstract colorful painting by Sandra Duran Wilson
Rising 12.25"x10.25" framed  Sold!

Rising is a mixed media acrylic collage painting on panel. It is framed in a black wood floater frame (see side view). There are textures created using ground shells, acrylic mediums and painted fibers. It has a high gloss finish in acrylic. It is framed and ready to hang. This size is $475 for 2 paintings including shipping. Contact me to save this painting.


acrylic abstract painting by Sandra Duran Wilson
Rock-n-Roll 12.25"x10.25"  SOLD!  

Rock-n-Roll is an acrylic painting on archival panel. Abstract words and geometric shapes create a colorful and whimsical composition. I have synesthesia, when I hear music I see colors, and vice versa. These colors are rock-n-rill from the 70's. The painting has a high gloss resin finish and is framed and ready to hang. It would pair nicely with Rising. It is only $475 for 2 and this includes shipping. Contact me to save this painting.

colorful abstract acrylic and resin painting by Sandra Duran Wilson
side view  SOLD!


colorful square abstract painting with resin
Distant Planet 8.25"x8.25"

This little gem has it all, texture, color layers, silk and a high gloss resin finish. The resin accentuates the texture and depth. This piece is only $275 for 2 and includes shipping. Contact me.


resin abstract colorful painting by Sandra Duran Wilson
Distant Planet side view

abstract floral and waterscape
On the Water 8.25"x8.25"

This painting glows with interference and iridescent paints. The clear crackle gives the painting an antique feel and this little gem is only $275 for 2 including shipping. Contact me.

square colorful floral and waterscape
On the Water side view

texture color and resin painting
Soundscape II 10.25"x10.25" Sold!

The textures in this acrylic on panel painting beg to be touched, so go ahead. You will find that it has a high gloss, glass-like resin finish. The resin accentuates the color and texture. Do you see the tree elements in the painting? This beauty is only $375 for 2 paintings with shipping. Contact me.

colorful square abstract resin painting
Soundscape II side view  Sold!

colorful square abstract painting
In the Valley 10.25"x10.25" Sold!

Here is the perfect companion to Soundscape II. It too has incredible texture and a resin finish. It has layers of fabric, acrylic paste and even some Tyvek elements. It too is $375 for 2. Contact me.

abstract colorful resin painting
In the Valley side view  Sold!

abstract colorful painting with silk and acrylic
Moroccan Memories 16.25"x13.25"   SOLD!

This is a new size for this year. I have been working on another book which will be out in the fall of 18 so I have been making lots of new art. Do you feel like you are in an exotic spice market when you look at this wonderfully textured painting? This size is $875 for 2 paintings. Yes, you really do get one free. This is framed and ready to hang. Contact me.

colorful acrylic abstract painting
Moroccan Memories side view   SOLD!

textures and colorful abstract landscape painting
Synchronicity 16.25"x13.25"  SOLD!

I love it when everything falls into place. That is what happened when I was making this piece, the right collage elements appeared and they were already aligned in the perfect order. This acrylic and collage painting has a beautiful neutral lustre finish and it goes great with Moroccan Memories. You can have both for $875 and that includes shipping. Find a friend and share the cost. You will each get a painting for under $450. Screaming deal. Contact me.

abstract painting by Santa Fe artist Sandra Duran Wilson
Synchronicity side view  SOLD!

So take a look at all of the paintings for week one and let me know your selections.


No comments:

The Other Side

The Other Side
4-panel commissioned painting