Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Abstract Contemporary Art Painting “SHOOTING STARS“ by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson




This little painting is part of my galaxy series. It has interference paints that really glow and change colors   when viewed from different angles. It is painted on panel and has a shiny finish.

 8"x8"x2"  Acrylic on Panel/Available

 $350

 Click HERE for purchase info.

 Sign up for my Newsletter HERE

 Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

 Check out Sandra's BOOKS and DVD's HERE

 Visit https://sandraduranwilson.com to view my available work.

  Follow me on facebook HERE
  Follow me on Instagram HERE
  Follow me on Pinterest HERE

My BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is available  HERE




No comments:

The Other Side

The Other Side
4-panel commissioned painting