Monday, April 2, 2018

Abstract Contemporary Art Painting “INSPIRATION TRANSFORMATION” by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson




Inspiration Transformation  Mixed Media Paintings  16”x16”  acrylic and mixed media on panel.
This painting was inspired by water running below ice in a mountain stream. I even made a video about its’ creation.

  I have used nature as the inspiration and then taking the painting in it’s own direction. I just love all the texture in this piece. You just want to touch it!

FRESH OFF THE EASEL....

16"x16"x1.5" Mixed Media on Panel/sold

Commissions welcome.

Sign up for my Newsletter HERE

Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

Follow me on facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow me on Pinterest HERE

No comments:

The Other Side

The Other Side
4-panel commissioned painting