Friday, April 13, 2018

Tall Vertical Art, Abstract Art, Contemporary Mixed Media Painting “Bohemian Queen” by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson

FRESH OFF THE EASEL....


I painted this piece to the music that is incorporated into the painting. When I listen to music I see colors and this is what the music looked like. This is an acrylic painting on gallery wrapped canvas and the imagery extends around the sides. There is rich texture and details in the lower portion incorporating bronze and copper metals.

36"x12"x1.5" Mixed Media on Canvas/Available

Click HERE for purchase info.

Sign up for my Newsletter HERE

Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.


Follow me on facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow me on Pinterest HERE






No comments:

The Other Side

The Other Side
4-panel commissioned painting